2022 A+ Awards Dinner
Celebrating excellence, impact and legacy! Each year, the Amherst Area Chamber bestows A+ Awards to individuals and organizations that enrich the life of the community through their work in business, education, and civic engagement across the area that the Chamber serves: Amherst, Belchertown, Hadley, Leverett, Pelham, Shutesbury, and Sunderland. The 19th Annual A+ Awards Celebration will be held on Thursday, November 17 in the Student Union Ballroom at the University of Massachusetts. The theme for the event is “THIS Is What’s Next.”
The A+ Awards:
- Lifetime Achievement / Legacy Award recognizes an individual/business for their outstanding contributions to the Amherst area over their career and the lasting impact their work will have on future generations.
- Leader in Innovation Award recognizes entrepreneurs who craft creative solutions and redefine the way the Amherst area lives, works, and learns.
- Leader in Sustainability Award recognizes a business, organization, or individual for their contribution to creating a sustainable Amherst area, preserving and ensuring its vitality for future generations.
- Young Professional Award honors a young professional who has a positive presence in and has made a significant impact in the Amherst area.
- Community Service Award honors a business, non-profit, or individual which has benefited the lives of the Amherst area community through their work and outreach.
- Chamber MVP is an individual who truly embodies the mission of the Amherst Area Chamber as a convener, connector, and catalyst for business and community development.
Sponsor or Advertise: Additionally, sponsorship opportunities and ad space in the 2022 A+ Awards program journal are available. Contact Chamber Executive Director, Claudia Pazmany at email@example.com, for details.